Tuesday, October 28, 2025
Brass Featherguard
Art by Lex Cazimi
This week we've got a monster created for Hodas but usable anywhere. They are great for ambushing PCs and catching them unawares using one of my favorite tropes, statues or art that animates to attack.
Brass Featherguard
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Experience Points & Player Investment
I recently ran a game and at the end of the session, as with every session I've run for years, I stated "Now we come to my favorite...
Class: Goblin
Art by Lex Cazimi In Hodas, one of the races who ended up on the table after Wasteland Without Epithet was goblins. They were detai...
Ritual Magic and extra spellcaster options
Playing a wizard in DCC can be brutal. At first level you're packing darn near a 50% failure rate on your magic. Tack on that you...
No comments:
Post a Comment